Profiles of Our Attorney
Phone: (866) LAW-FIRM
Email: [email protected]
Matthew Swartz has represented more than 500 individuals with disabilities and medical/legal issues. He has successfully represented Claimants nationally at all levels of the Social Security Administration’s administrative process, as well as in the United States District Courts.
Matt graduated from Michigan State University College of Law, and from Central Michigan University with a Bachelor of Science in Chemistry.
While his practice takes him all over the state, Matt lives in West Michigan with his wife and two daughters.
Matt provides all clients with his mobile phone number and personal email address. All calls, emails or text messages are returned within 24 hours, usually much sooner that. Weekend appointments and phone conferences are available with advance notice.
Areas of Practice
- Social Security Disability
- SSI Advocacy
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
- U.S. District Court Western District of Michigan
- Michigan State University College of Law, East Lansing, Michigan—Juris Doctor (Magna Cum Laude)
- Central Michigan University, Mount Pleasant, Michigan—B.S, Chemistry
Awards and Honors
- Super Lawyers Risings Stars (Thompson Reuters): 2015, 2016, 2017
- Marquis Who’s Who for Lawyers
- 10 Best, American Institute of Personal Injury Lawyers, 2015